Maldron Hotel, Whitestown Way, Tallaght, Dublin.
Whitestown Way is a mixed commercial, retail, warehouse, leisure and residential building complex on a site of 3.26 hectares to the south-west of the junction of Whitestown Way and the Tallaght By-pass, Dublin 24.
The buildings have a total floor area of over 70,000 m2. The development comprises a single building complex which houses the various commercial units at basement, ground and mezzanine levels. Above first floor level the complex is subdivided into three office blocks, five residential blocks and a hotel block, all ranging in height from two to six storeys above first floor level.
The mixed-use development includes:
- An eight-storey 120 bedroom hotel incorporating a 500 seat function room, meeting rooms, associated bar and restaurant with a total area of 9,112 m2
- A two-storey over ground floor fitness centre — 1,848 m2
Commercial offices for Woodie’s National HQ and Bank of Ireland — 7,588 m2
- Ground floor retail warehouse units and discount food centre — 13,880 m2
- 230 residential units including 35 sheltered accommodation units — 14,481 m2
- New Medical Centre with treatment rooms — 1,800 m2
Underground Car Park to facilitate up to 700 vehicles.
Elliott Group core management and staff where evolved from the inception stage of this project to the commissioning and handover stage. Our management staff understand that this is not just a construc- tion project but its about providing a quality product that meets the needs of both the end user & the community.