Clancy Quay Development – Civils and Enabling Works Contract.
Clancy Quay was the former Clancy Barracks site which consisted of both modern and listed buildings and courtyards. Elliott Group were awarded the project following a negotiated procurement procedure.
- Diversion of all underground services
- Demolition of all non-listed buildings
- Excavation and removal of contaminated soil
- Secant piled walls to the river Liffey elevation
- Secant piled walls to support block B2, a listed building in the centre of the car park area
- Secant piled walls to Heuston Station Elevation.
The project demonstrates the Elliott Group’s core management team and staff’s ability to carry out complicated enabling and civil works in a city centre site surrounded by listed buildings, rail and road infrastructure and adjacent to the river Liffey.