Arena Civil Works, Whitestown Way, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Arena, Whitestown Way is a mixed commercial, retail, warehouse, leisure and residential building complex on a site of 3.26 hectares to the south-west of the junction of Whitestown Way and the Tallaght By-pass, Dublin 24. The buildings have a total floor area of over 70,000 square metres.
- Service and drainage diversions
- Shoring up N81 Primary Road and By-pass/li>
- Excavation works for basement and contamination removal/li>
- Construction of new controlled junction with Whitestown Way and Tallaght Bypass/li>
- Concretea nd Civil Works:
- Foul and storm drainage/li>
- 900 m³ Attenuation tank to the development/li>
- Double basement 20,000m2/li>
- Surface car parks/li>
- 2 no. junctions to Whitestown Way and associated works/li>
- Internal road and associate services
The Elliott Group team’s experience and knowledge was instrumental in successfully delivering this D&B contract.
*The project won the L.A.M.A. award for best Development in 2008*
Design Team, Client & Value
Client: Queally Elliott
Architect: RKD Architects
Civil Engineer: Arup Consulting
M&E Engineer: RN Murphy & Associates
Quantity Surveyor: Nolan Ryan Partnership
Value: €25.12 million