Herberton Regeneration Development, Rialto, Dublin 8.
‘Maplewood Elliott’ was selected as the regeneration partner on the first Public Private Partnership (PPP) housing project in Ireland. Elliott Group supported Maplewood Elliott in the bid and were subsequently awarded the design and build contract.
The project consisted of the following;
Phase 1 of the project features:
- 110 social apartments and houses
Phase 2 of the project features:
- 70 affordable apartments, 40 social apartments, 395 private apartments
- Sports and Leisure Centre
- 2000 m² of community facilities including arts centre, play parks, and central square
Civil Engineering works included:
- 1,100m3 underground water attenuation tank and underground services
- New road and junctions
- Incorporation into the Luas Light Rail System
The project is the first of its kind in Dublin City urban regeneration and did transform this part of the city. It displays the Elliott Group’s management team and staff’s ability to compete successfully for major urban projects and successfully deliver on all fronts from concept to completion.